When you come to your table to thank God for His abundance and eat, put something in your bank for someone less fortunate. Order reusable, Texas-shaped hunger banks ($1.75 each, cost recovery only) in durable, clear plastic with Texas Baptist Hunger Offering logo and contact information. To place an order, please call 888.244.9400 or use the downloadable order form and place your order by mail.
- Distribute to church members for collection during Hunger Offering emphasis.
- Use in Vacation Bible School for missions offering. (see Children's Curriculum).
- Place in Sunday School classes of all age groups for ongoing hunger offering collection.
- Use as centerpieces on tables during hunger meals, filled with beans, rice, and/or dried corn (popcorn).
Hunger Offering Promo Video
YouTube | 1:52
- 2018 Bless this Meal - English (8.3 MB)
- 2018 Bendice Estos Alimentos (2.8 MB)
- 2017 Children's Hunger Offering (3.8MB)
- How 25 Chickens Transformed a Family (443 KB)
- Bless this Meal: A Biblical Perspective (527 KB)
- Liberian Community Partnership (380.4 KB)
- Ministries Receiving Funds - Map (4.2 MB)
- Make Mom Proud (1 MB)
- Cómo 25 Pollos Transformarona Una Familia (352.6 KB)
- Bendice Estos Alimentos: Una Perspective Bíblica(411.6 KB)
- Las Iglesias Bautistas de Texas Colaboran para Proveer Agua a Una Comunidad Necistada en Liberia (385 KB)
- Ministerios que Reciber Fondos en el 2018 - Mapa (4.2 MB)
- Que Mamá se Sienta Orgullosa (1.1 MB)
- 2018 Bless this Meal - English (10.4 MB)
- 2018 Bendice Estos Alimentos (10.4 MB)
- Mother's Day Card (2 MB)
- Quote (2 MB)
- 2018 Bless this Meal (525.8 KB)
- All 5th Sunday Dates ( 726 KB)
- Individual 5th Sunday Dates: April 29 | July 29 | September 30 | December 30
Use PDF format for printed materials and JPEG format for screens (ie., web, email, presentations, etc.).
How to Order
Thank you for helping get the word out about the Texas Baptist Hunger Offering! Promotional resources can be ordered in the following ways:
Order by phone
Order by mail
Download the order form below and mail it in.